PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICES (AGREEMENT) CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. Contracting Parties
- 1.1. The Terms of Service (the "Agreement") is a contract between Honey Host LLC (Identification Number: 405358223) and you as an "User",”Customer” and is effective from the moment of purchase of one or more services / products by the customer on the Honey Host LLC website.
- 1.2. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the products and services purchased or accessed through this Site.
- 1.3. The terms "company", "us", "our" “we” refer to Honey Host LLC. The terms "you", "your", "user", "customer" shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement and uses our Services.
2. Additional Agreements and Policies
- 2.1. Your use of the Services / Products of our company is also governed by the Additional Agreements and Policies, which constitute an integral part of this Agreement and are incorporated by reference. By agreeing to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you also agree also agree to the terms of the following policies.
- Hosting agreement;
- Domain Registration Policy;
3. Account Ownership
- 3.1. By registering on our page or using our Services, you represent and warrant that: - You are 18 years old or older. Only users who are 18 or older can use our Website. Any registration, use of or access to our Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- 3.2. If you use our services on behalf of a third party, you acknowledge and agree that you have a legal authority to act on behalf of that person and to use the services of the Website in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If company finds that such authority does not exist, you will be personally responsible for the obligations under this agreement.
- 3.3. When registering on the Website, the User is required to provide accurate, current and complete contact information. The data specified by the user at the time of registration must be correct in order for the company to use for further communication. Also, if any information changes, the user is obliged to correct and update it on our website. Failure to provide correct information may result in suspension or termination of your account. In a particular situation, in order to verify the provided information the user may be required to scan an identification document (ID, passport) or the credit card and upload it on our web-page or send to our contact email. Failure to comply with this request may result in the termination of your account.
- 3.4 Each legal entity can own only one account on our page. Separate legal entities are required to register their own individual accounts. This limitation does not apply to the number of websites owned and operated by these legal entities. From the account created on our website, a separate legal entity may manage an unlimited number of websites.
4. Manage your account
- 4.1. In order to use our service user needs to create and register an account on our website.
- 4.2. The account holder is solely responsible for the activities that occurs on personal account and must keep the account information secure, including without limitation of customer number/login, password, payment method(s) etc.
- 4.3. For the purpose of the security, we recommend customers to change registered password every six months and if you notice an unauthorized action on your account, you must notify us immediately.
- 4.4. Please note that you are personally responsible for all activity on your account, whether or not this action was authorized by you.
5. General rules of conduct
5.1. You acknowledge and accept that:
- 5.1.1. All actions taken by you to access this website and its services are in accordance with the terms and regulations of this Agreement, all applicable local, state, national and international laws.
- 5.1.2. You will not use this Site or its Services in a manner, that is:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in racial, religious, sexual, social discrimination, including harassment of specific individuals and organizations;
- Violates the rights of minors;
- Violates the rights of minorities;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in prostitution and / or sex trafficking;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals or property;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in the dissemination of content (content) containing viruses and other computer codes, files and programs designed to restrict, disrupt or destroy the functionality of programs, computers and telecommunications devices. Publishing serial numbers, codes, logins, passwords, or any other information about commercial software products that may facilitate unauthorized access to paid Internet resources, as well as linking to the above information;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in the sale or distribution of medicines without such right;
- Engages in unauthorized storage of information about third parties;
- Violates the right to privacy and confidentiality of any other person;
- Interferes with the functioning of this website or the services available on this website;
- It is prohibited to post such material on the servers and / or distribute in any way that the user has no copyright or related license.
- 5.2. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend user to access to our services (web site, server, account) if the customer fails to comply with the requirements of Article 5.
6. Terms of payment, pricing and service renewal
- 6.1. You can use our free trial hosting service one time for the first 30 (thirty) days from the date of your request. Note that after the expiration of 30 (thirty) days you will have to pay the service charge.
- 6.2. The customer is obliged to pay the service fee in advance. Payment should be made in accordance with the srevice plan chosen by the customer.
- 6.3. The system will automatically send you an invoice 7 (seven) days prior to the payment date and remind the obligation of the payment.
- 6.4. Price changes. The company reserves the right to change its prices and fees at any time, and such changes shall be posted online on this Site and become effective immediately without further notice to the customer. If you have purchased or obtained Services for a period of months or years, changes in prices and fees shall become effective when the Services in question come up for renewal.
6.5. Terms of Service Update. By registering on the Website, you will be able to choose from one of two options for updating our services: (i) "automatic renewal" or (ii) "manual renewal"
- (i) " Automatic renewal " - In order to avoid interruption in the use of our services, all the services you activate are subject to automatic renewal under the automatic renewal regime. The service will automatically be renewed by the system for a period equivalent to the length of your original subscription plan, and will take payment from Paypal. When the service is automatically renewed, the billing system will first try to deduct the full service fee. In case we are unable to automatically renew your services for the full period, we may automatically renew it for a period less than your original subscription to the extant necessary for the transaction to succeed. In this event, the system will try to renew the hosting service for 1 (one) month and the domain service for a period of 1 (one) year and deduct the appropriate fee. It is your responsibility to keep your Payment Method information current, which includes the expiration date if you are using a credit card.
- (ii) "Manual renewal" - If you do not wish our services to renew automatically, you can disable automatic renewal regime from your account. In this case, you will have to pay for the service based on the invoice provided by us. If you are late for a payment, your website will be disabled and you will no longer be able to use our service until you manually renew your services and pay appropriate fee.
- 6.6. Please note that if you fail to pay for our services after 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of the required service payment, your account on the servers will closed and files can’t not be restored. In addition, the domain name will be canceled and you may no longer be able to use it.
- 6.7. If there are no changes in our service fees, any service upgrade will coincide with the original purchase price.
7. Date of billing
- 7.1. If you are being billed on a monthly basis, your monthly billing date will be based on the date of the month you purchased our Services, unless that date falls after the 28th of the month, in which case your billing date will be the 28th of each month.
8. Payment Types
- 8.1. There are several payment options available with us:
- - The service charge can be paid by Bank Transfer.
- - The service charge can be paid through the PAYPAL system.
- - The service charge can be paid by Bitcoin.
- 8.2. Payment card security standard. Our organization meets the security standard set by the payment card industry ("PCI Standard"). This standard relates to the collection and processing of user data.
9. Terms and Conditions of Refund
- 9.1. Fees for services purchased from us may be refunded only if the services are canceled within the time limits set by this rule.
- 9.2. Note that different services have different terms for a refund. Also under certain circumstances fees paid for the services are non-refundable.
- 9.3. For detailed information, please refer to the refund policy described below for each service, as follows:
- - The fees for already performed services are non-refundable;
- - When a customer is unilaterally terminating the agreement the amount paid in advance will not be refunded;
- - In case of violation of the rules of conduct stipulated by this agreement, the company is entitled to unilaterally terminate the service to the customer. In such event, the amount paid in advance will not be refunded;
- - If eligible for a refund, it is necessary for you to request a refund prior to your account closure. You may close your account with us at any time, but upon account closure you will no longer be eligible for a refund;
- - Fees paid for the domain services are non-refundable;
- - You can request a refund for hosting services within the following deadlines:
* Annual Service Plan - within 30 days from the date of the transaction.
* Monthly Service Plan - within 48 hours from the date of the transaction.
* Monthly Plans include all plans with less than a 1-year term (e.g., 6 month., 9 month., etc.)
10. Property Rights
- 10.1. The Website is the property of the Honey Host Company and is protected by copyright, property, license and other rights. It is prohibited to use or copy any content of the Website.
11. Technical Support
- 11.1. To provide technical support, the user should follow the following tips and instructions:
- - The letter must be sent from the e-mail you provided when registering on our page. Otherwise, technical department employees are prohibited from making any changes to the user account / files / configuration;
- - In the subject line of the letter, please indicate the domain name you have any problems with or questions about;
- - We recommend that you describe your problem as thoroughly as possible so that our team can easily diagnose the problem;
- - The letter should keep the entire correspondence related to the specific problem you are requesting assistance with;
- - Representatives of our technical team will assist you as soon as receive the letter and will do everything possible to resolve the problem in a timely manner;
- 11.2. Not a single letter received from a customer remains unanswered.
- 11.3. The technical support team will respond to you as soon as possible.
12. Fraudulent action
- 12.1. In case an user is found to be unlawful, fraudulent, unfair or inappropriate while using our Services, and is involved in any of the above activities (fraudulent transfer, use of stolen credit card or money laundering, etc.), the company may perform the following actions:
- - Immediate suspension of customer service;
- - Closing the user account on the website;
- - Confiscation of the amount available on the customer's balance;
- - Informing and co-operating with financial authorities and relevant state or private bodies through the transmission of customer data, including personal information;
- - Taking legal action against the user;
13. Offensive Vocabulary
- 13.1. Users are prohibited from making unlawful, inappropriate, degrading, insulting, malicious, threatening, inaccurate and groundless statements against an individual or organization. Such action shall be considered a breach of the law and may also serve as the basis for the unilateral termination of this Agreement.
14.1. The grounds for termination of the agreement are:
- 14.1.1. Agreement of the parties;
- 14.1.2. Expiration of this Agreement;
- 14.2. Any amendment to the applicable legislation that changes or invalidates any provision of this Agreement or agreements incorporated by the reference does not invalidate the entire Agreement. In such a case, the parties shall endeavor to amend a provision which is inconsistent with the legislation in force, to the extent that best reflects the substance of the provision and is consistent with the legislation.
- 14.3. Violation of the rules of this agreement by the User.
15. Compliance with the law and dispute resolution
- 15.1. The services offered by our company are in accordance with local (Georgian) and international legislation. However, at the same time, it does not warrant that the content and services provided on this Website are consistent with the local jurisdiction of all other countries. Consequently, users who choose to access our website or use our services are themselves responsible for meeting to local laws, rules and regulations applicable in their country.
- 15.2. For the purposes of European Directive 95/46/EC, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679) (“GDPR”) and with respect to your user’s personal data, you acknowledge and agree that you are the Controller (as that term is defined in the GDPR), and we are a Processor (as that term is defined in the GDPR). In view of the above, you undertake to comply with the requirements set forth in the GDPR by the Controller.
- 15.3. All matters not covered by this Agreement shall be settled by agreement of the Parties in accordance with the applicable laws of Georgia.
- 15.4. All disputes between the parties shall be settled through negotiation. If the parties fail to reach an agreement within thirty (30) calendar days, customer may apply to the Honey Host Dispute Service one time.
- 15.5. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement or any agreement incorporated by reference for the reason of its validity and termination shall be referred to the court in accordance with the laws in force in Georgia.
This Agreement constitutes an integral part of the general agreement for Terms and Service and shall be considered together only.
The Hosting Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is entered into between Honey Host LLC and you (customer / user) and is effective from the date of purchase of the hosting services. This Agreement sets out the terms and conditions of hosting services. The terms "Company", "us" or "our" refer to Honey Host LLC and the terms "you", "your", "user", "customer" refer to any individual or legal entity that accepts this agreement.
2. Description of service
We offer the following types of hosting services:
Web hosting. Web Hosting plans place your site within one or more servers. Many users use the same server under these conditions, however, your site is given a unique address (DNS).
Business Hosting. In the case of business hosting you will be served by much more powerful servers, which are designed for big size organizations whose web-pages are visited by a large number of visitors every day and are highly loaded.
3. Conditions of use and limitations
- 3.1 Migration of servers. You acknowledge and agree that the company may require migrating the services. As a result the IP address you were originally assigned may change and you may be assigned a different IP number. Therefore, we do not guarantee that you will consistently maintain preliminary given IP numbers.
- 3.2 Storage Capacity. The total amount of storage capacity usable on the server (s) may vary according to the volume of files submitted, as space can be required for the operating system(s), system file(s), and other supporting file(s).
- 3.3 Termination of Hosting Services. You acknowledge and agree that after your hosting service has expired or cancelled by you, the hosting service will be terminated from us and you will lose server name and IP address assigned to your webpage. Prior to cancellation of our services, you are solely responsibly to ensure that your web site or server content is moved from our servers. We are not obligated to transfer your web site or server content to another provider. If you cannot manage to move the website or content from our servers timely before the hosting service is terminated, we will have to delete the data and it will no longer be able to recover them. We will also be able to provide you with copies either.
4. Obligations and Guarantees of the Parties
- 4.1 The company is obliged to constantly monitor and maintain the functionality of its servers, to back up the files for last 3 (three) days and restore them when any unauthorized damage happens to your website. The user is obliged to make backups of the information uploaded to the servers on his / her personal computer and / or CD / DVD to store them.
- 4.2 We ensure that defects in the service process are corrected as soon as possible. In addition, the company undertakes to notify users of any defects or complications that are known to the us in advance.
- 4.3. The company is obliged to fulfill its obligations and provide services within the timeframe agreed by the parties.
- 4.4. Users agree not to use our servers to download information that is harmful and includes (but is not limited to) IRC scripts / bots, IRCD, Proxy scripts / anonymous, AutoSurf / PTC / PTS / PPC sites, IP scanner, Bruteforce Software / Scripts / programs, mail bombs / spam scripts, high interest rate programs (HYIP) or related Uli sites, Investment sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life / Linden Exchange, Ponce, MLM / Pyramid Scheme) and other.
- 4.5. Our general contract “Terms of Services” prescribes the additional items that may not be uploaded, stored or processed while using our servers.
5. Data protection and security
- 5.1. Users are required to comply with the privacy and personal data protection requirements in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 established by the GDPR. This refers to the collection, storage and processing of any personal information, data or content through the User Website.
- 5.2 You are solely responsible to take sufficient organizational and technical security measures on your Website to safely store the personal data processed through your page or the server. Accordingly, if a breach of data collection, processing or storage rules occur, the customer shall be fully liable for such breaches, unless these breaches are caused by our server’s technical error.
6. Limited use of the space
6.1 The User shall use the space allocated to the Servers subject to the following restrictions:
- Customers cannot use twenty-five percent (25%) or more of our servers’ capacity for more than ninety (90) seconds.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Users are prohibited from using any kind of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy)
- Users are prohibited from using any program that interferes with IRC (Internet Relay Chat).
- Run any bit of torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal off-site torrents but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
- Participate in any file-sharing / peer-to-peer activities
- Include the URL when using PHP include functions for including a local file. Instead of including 'http://yourdomain.com/include.php', use 'include.php' or '/home/usr/public_html/include.php'.
- Force html to handle server-side code (like php and shtml) to help reduce usage.
- 6.2 INODES. Each file attached to your account (eg web page, image file, email, etc.) uses one (1) inode.
- 6.3 The User is limited to use a maximum of two hundred and fifty thousand inodes (250,000). When you use more than two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) inodes, you will receive a warning. If a user does not take appropriate steps to reduce excessive use of inodes, he or she will be temporarily suspended from use of the service, and if the user uses one hundred thousand (100,000) inodes or more, it will be automatically removed from our backup system and the account will be immediately suspended.
- 6.4 Users using tables of more than five thousand (5,000) databases or a single database exceeding five (5) gigabytes will receive a warning. If the user does not take appropriate steps to reduce the volume, he / she will be temporarily suspended from using the server;
- 6.5 The User is obliged to post only webpage relevant content. If we find out that a customer has published information or uploaded files that are inconsistent with the web-page content we will send a warning to the costumer for the first time and user will be denied to access to our servers until the problem is resolved. In case of repetition of such behavior, the company may unilaterally terminate the contract.
7. Zero tolerance policy towards spam
- 7.1 We have a zero tolerance policy for spam and bulk messages. The organization will immediately suspend the account of any user who sends spam.
8. In the event of non-payment, the company will be entitled to terminate the hosting service within five (5) business days after the date of the obligatory payment. During this time we store the data (email, web site database, etc.) on our servers, and after 30 working days all data of the user is deleted from the server.
9. The general Agreement of our Services “The Terms of Services” sets out the conditions of payment, refund, renewal and other terms related to hosting services.
10. The articles of the Agreement are entitled with names and such titles shall not be construed as defining, substituting or clarifying any of the provisions of this Agreement.
11. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the provisions of this Agreement and the provisions of the general Agreement of “ Terms of Services”, the terms of this Agreement shall have privilege.
DOMAIN REGISTRATION POLICY
1. Overview The Domain Registration Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is entered into between Honey Host LLC and you (Customer / User) and is effective from the time of the original purchase of the domain. This Agreement sets out the terms and conditions of registration and use of the domain name. The terms "Company", "us" or "our" refer to Honey Host LLC and the terms "you", "your", "customer", "user" refer to any individual or legal entity that accepts this agreement.
2. Registration Regulations The provisions of this paragraph apply generally to all TLDs or ccTLDs that we provide.
- 2.1. Registration policy. You agree to be bound by Registry Policies (REGISTRY POLICIES FOR EACH TLD CAN BE FOUND BY VISITING THE CORRESPONDING TLD LINK LISTED HERE) applicable to your domain name registration (at any level).
- 2.2. Registration Requirements. To some extant any TLD or ccTLD requires you to meet eligibility (e.g., residency for the US, EU, etc.), validation (e.g., DNS validation) or other authentication requirements as a condition to register a domain name in the TLD. Therefore, you are required to accurately complete the domain application form requested at the time of registration and also submit additional supporting documents, if such condition exists. At the same time, you guarantee that:
i. all information provided by you to register or renew the domain name (including all supporting documents, if any) is true, complete and correct, and is not misleading in any way.
ii. During your ownership of the domain (the duration of the domain name registration) you will continue to meet the eligibility criteria of the Registry Policies for the applicable TLD
- 2.3. Canceling registration. You acknowledge and agree that the Registrar may terminate your domain registration if any of the warranties required are found to be untrue, incomplete, incorrect or misleading.
- 2.4. Ownership . You agree that registration of a domain name does not create any proprietary rights for you. Accordingly, you cannot transfer ownership rights to another party.
- 2.5. ICANN requirements. You agree to comply with ICANN requirements, standards, policies, procedures and practices.
- 2.6 Regulated TLDs. For domain name registration in any “Regulated” TLD, you agree that domain registration is subject to the following additional requirements: (a) Compliance with all applicable laws, including rules for privacy, data collection, and protection of users' rights. (b) If you collect and store sensitive information about your users' health or financial condition, you are required to take appropriate security measures to keep this information safely. The regulated TLD includes: .games, .juegos, .school, .schule, .toys, .eco, .care, .diet, .fitness, .health, .clinic, .dental, .healthcare, .capital, .cash,. broker, .claims, .exchange, .finance, .financial, .fund, .investments, .lease, .loans, .market, .money, .trading, .credit, .insure, .tax, .mortgage, .degree, .mba, .audio, .book, .broadway, .movie, .music, .software, .fashion, .video, .app, .art, .band, .cloud, .data, .digital, .fan, .free , .gratis, .discount, .sale, .media, .news, .online, .pictures, .radio, .show, .theater, .tours, .accountants, .architect, .associates, .broker, .legal,. realty, .vet, .engineering, .law, .limited, .show; .theater; .town, .city, .reise, and .reisen
- 2.7. Highly regulated TLD. In addition to the requirements of regulated TLDs, registration of domain names in highly regulated TLDs is subject to further requirements: (a) you will provide contact information, which must be kept up to date, in order to be useful for notification of complaints or reports (b) you warrant that you possess any necessary authorizations, licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the sector associated with such Highly regulated TLD; and (c) you will immediately notify us of all the important change that determine validity of your authorizations, licenses and/or other related credentials. Highly regulated TLD includes: .abogado, .attorney, .bank, .bet, .bingo, .casino .charity (and IDN equivalent), .cpa, .corp, creditcard, .creditunion .dds, .dentist, .doctor,. fail, .gmbh, .gripe, .hospital, .inc, .insurance, .lawyer, .lifeinsurance, .llc, .llp, .ltda, .medical, .mutuelle, .pharmacy, .poker, .university, .sarl, .spreadbetting, .srl, .sucks, .surgery .university, .vermogensberater, .vesicherung, and .wtf.
- 2.8. Non-Uniform Pricing. You acknowledge and agree that the fee for registering domain names at different TLDs varies and are different and / or they may have different renewal pricing.
- 2.9. Restrictions on Privacy or Proxy Use. You acknowledge and agree that you may not be permitted to purchase private or proxy TLD registrations in certain markets and countries or for certain TLDs.
3. Validity of the Agreement; Domain transfer
- 3.1 This Agreement shall continue in full force and effect as long as your domain name is registered with us.
- 3.2 You agree not to transfer the domain name registered through Honey Host to another domain registrar within the first sixty (60) days after its registration.
4. UP TO DATE INFORMATION
- 4.1. In case of any changes in the information you had submitted during the application process, you are obliged to notify us within 5 (five) business days of the change or update the data in your personal account. It is your responsibility to keep this information current and accurate.
- 4.2. Failure by you, for any reason, to respond within five (5) business days to any inquiries made by us to determine the validity of information provided by you, will be also be considered as a basis for suspension and/or cancellation of the domain name.
- 4.3. You agree to provide the following contact information for each of the domains you have registered: postal address, email address, telephone number, contact name and surname, official name of the organization if applicable. You acknowledge and agree that domain name registration requires that these contact information, in whole or in part, be shared with the registry operator.
4.4. You agree that the following information for each domain name you register will be publicly available on the Whois Search Engine as defined by ICANN policy:
- The domain name;
- Your name and mailing address;
- Technical and administrative contact information: email address, mailing address, telephone and fax numbers;
- The Internet protocol numbers for the primary and secondary name servers;
- The names of the respective servers;
- Registration and expiration date;
- The identity of the registrar;
5. The general Agreement of our Services “The Terms of Services” sets out the conditions of payment, refund, renewal and other terms related to domain registration services.
6. The articles of the Agreement are entitled with names and such titles shall not be construed as defining, substituting or clarifying any of the provisions of this Agreement.
7. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the provisions of this Agreement and the provisions of the general Agreement of “The Terms of Services”, the terms of this Agreement shall have privilege.